Monday, December 21, 2009

Flight 7 - Eagle Riddle Answer

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately guys, life has been keeping me kinda busy.
A couple posts back I put this picture on and I asked you what way the plane was flying.















For those of you who said it was flying towards the camera, you are right. Maybe it wasn't as hard to tell as I thought it was but I found it pretty hard to tell at first. I was convinced of both views at different times as were some of my family members so I thought I'd put in on here at see what you guys thought.
If you wondering how to tell for sure that its flying towards the camera, look at the pods on top of the tails, one is thicker and one is thinner. In the pictures lower down if the plane is flying towards the camera the thicker pod is on the right, as it is on this picture.

4 comments:

Nicole Boekee said...

seriously?? another eagle post???????? lol

Anonymous said...

Hey John

Long time no write (and no post I see)
Our computer was smote by a virus and is no longer working, but apparently I didn't miss much.


Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Post
Please?

The Rubber Duck

Mike Boekee said...

The plane is flying right by the camera and i don't think its coming right at it.

mike boekee said...

I found it was hard to tell!!!!!!