Sunday, March 23, 2008

Pictures

So I've been trying a little photography lately. I'm not very good but hopefully with a little practice I'll be able to get some good ones.
Here are a couple I've taken.










































Every year around this time Tundra Swans migrate past here on their way to the arctic. There is a wildlife place a little ways north of here where they stop over. Today lots went over our farm and I tried to take some pictures but I couldn't get very many good ones. This was the best one I got.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool pictures John!hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Wow, John. Those are nice pics!!

Anonymous said...

Neat-o! cool pic:)
Hey, How are the goats doing?

Anonymous said...

Hey John!

Nice blog, those are really neat pictures. Especially the ones of the clouds. The sky is such an awesome thing!

And it's so nice for taking pictures, because it's never the same.

So how's life with you lately? Did you have fun with my brothers?

John said...

Thanks, I was hoping to get the one of the swans cropped but I couldn't. The goats are doing pretty good, We had three more babys today! Yah Marie the sky is an awesome thing. So many times I see a beautiful sunrise or sunset but by the time I get the camera its over. Our life's been pretty busy lately with milking and kidding, plus we are also trying to get some school done:) We had a great time with your brothers, I hope they enjoyed it too:)