Monday, March 3, 2008

So Yah I don't really have anything new and exciting to post about, except that I'm getting glasses. Dad and I went to the optometrist this morning and she said I was nearsighted so I need glasses. Then later today a goat had twin girls so that was pretty cool. We've had a nice ratio of girls to boys so far, 29 girls and only 15 boys. On a sadder note we had a goat the was having some problems so the vet came this morning and she had to put it down. :( Here are some more pics of skating.




















Steve















Andrew














Here's a shot of the pond in the fall.







Although this picture doesn't quite capture it all the pond is quite big and so far the conditions have been pretty good for skating. I also got new skates and a new hockey stick this year so I've been having a lot of fun.

7 comments:

Rachael B. said...

Welcome to the 'glasses family!'
Ohhh, poor goat...:(

Btw, nice blog, John! :)

John said...

Thanks!
They're coming in about a week.

She said I don't have to wear them all the time but I can if I want.

Yah it's too bad about the goat but it's nice that we had two other ones. :)

John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi John! We were excited to see your new blog . . . looks like some fun skating!! It's just about spring over here, so no chance of that for us!

Anyways, can't wait to see a close up of the new look. (with glasses!)

God bless,
Steve & Amy

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin,

Nice blog! I cant wait to see you with your glasses.

I just got a pair a couple days ago. I dont have to wear them all the time either. Just for distance.

And i only got teased unceasingly for the first 2 days. lol j/k I actually didnt get teased that mush.

ANyways, g2g. See ya 'round

Anonymous said...

Hey... Nice picures..... I wanna go skating now... lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha...have fun...:D